Shioncoin (SHC) is a virtual currency capable of quick fund transfer and extended transactions that provide additional usefulness than fund transfers alone.
- PoW Algorithm: Scrypt, SHA256d, Keccak, X11, Blake2s, Qubit, Greostl, and Skein
- Total Coins: 500,000,794
- Initial Block Value: 800 SHC
- Block Target Time: 60 seconds
- Difficulty Re-targeting: KGW
- Stratum Port: 9448
- P2P Port: 24104
DisclaimerThis web site provides a non-custodial wallet and mining pool via the shioncoin service/daemon. All accounts utilize an exclusive set of coin addresses with access to their private key information. No investment opportunities are provided.
The shioncoin virtual currency utilizes scrypt-based proofing with a block reward-span of half a billion coins over the course of 40 years. Any litecoin (LTC) scrypt compatible miner device can be used. The currency has a one-minute confirmation time (block difficulty), and a minimum fund transfer fee of 0.00001 SHC.
Extended transactions provide capabilities such as named public aliases for coin addresses, contextual information, geodetic tagging, certificate licensing, and smart-contract execution.
Additional frame-work has been put into place in order to introduce additional extended transactions over time. Extended transactions are versioned in order to allow additional extensibility if warranted.
The extended transactions are designed to be compatible with the libshare runtime library; such as authorizing features in software through certificates purchased on the SHC block-chain, identity attributes, and contextual information databases.
Shioncoin v3.1 Phase I "Dahlia" (January 2018)
- Public release.
- Matrix extended transactions for block-chain integrity verification.
- Spring matrix support for geodetic based rewards.
- Extended transaction support for context, certification, and address aliases.
Shioncoin v3.2 Phase II "Iris" (January 2019)
- Colored coin alternate block-chains.
- Offer extended transactions for decentralized coin exchange.
- Certified Asset extended transaction.
- Notarized validation transactions.
- BIP68 (sequence locks) consensus ends.
- Testnet support for smart-contract "SEXE" executable classes.
- Testnet segwit consensus period begins.
- ARM64 (aarch64) compiler support [for raspberry PI].
Shioncoin v4.1 Phase III "Acacia" (January 2020)
- Shioncoin segwit consensus period starts.
- SHA256D, Keccak, 11, Blake2S, Qubit, Groestl, Skein PoW Algorythms.
- Dilithium Coin Address Signature
Shioncoin v5.1 Phase IV "Sanctum" (January 2021)
- Public release of smart-contract "SEXE" executable classes.
- BOLO: External blockchain notorized transactions.
- Dynamic Blockchain Parameters
Current BIP/SIP Specification Capabilities